segunda-feira, 22 de novembro de 2010

Game Over - state of mind


Never saw it coming, all of your backstabbing
Just so you could cash in on a good thing 
before I'd realize your game
I heard you're going round play, the victim now
But don't even begin feeling I'm the one to blame
Cause you dug your own grave
After all of the fights and the lies 
cause you're wanting to haunt me
But that wont work anymore, no more,
It's over


Cause if it wasn't for all of your torture
I wouldn't know how to be this way now 

and never back down
So I wanna say thank you
Cause it

Makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
It makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter
Made me learn a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
Makes me that much smarter
So thanks for making me a fighter


How could this man I thought I knew
Turn out to be unjust so cruel
Could only see the good in you
Pretend not to know the truth
You tried to hide your lies, disguise yourself
Through living in denial
But in the end you'll see



...



Sem comentários: