domingo, 15 de fevereiro de 2009

What music means to me..

August Rush

You know what music is? God's little reminder that there's something else besides us in this universe, a harmonic connection between all living beings, every where, even the stars. Sometimes the world tries to knock it out of you. But I believe in music the way some people believe in fairy tales. Listen. Can you hear it? The music. I can hear it everywhere. In the wind... in the air... in the light. It's all around us. All you have to do is open yourself up. All you have to do... is listen.

To hear it, you gotta love music. More than food, more than life. More than yourself.

'You never quit on your music. No matter what happens. Cuz anytime something bad happens to you, that's the one place you can escape to and just let it go. I learned it the hard way. And anyway, look at me. Nothing bad's gonna happen. You gotta have a little faith.'

Sem comentários: